|How to Apply
Please visit the Subforce Scholarship Administration to apply:
Completed applications and all required documents must be on premises by
- The selection process is blind, and made solely on the qualifications of the applicant from the information provided on the application and required supporting documents
- Scholarships are awarded on the basis of the following 3 criteria. Each criteria receives equal consideration:
a) Academic proficiency
b) Financial need
c) Commitment and excellence to school and community activities.
Once received, applications are thoroughly reviewed to determine that:
- The applicant's sponsor is eligible
- The applicant is eligible
- The application is complete
- All supporting documents have been received
- High School and college applicants are considered separately. The number of new scholarships awarded in each category is proportional to the number of applications received in each category.
Notification letters to all applicants will be mailed by the end of April.
Dolphin Scholarship Foundation reserves the right to modify the application or selection procedure at its sole discretion.
For questions concerning the application process, please contact the Scholarship Administrator at:
Dolphin Scholarship Foundation
4966 Euclid Road
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
(757) 671-3200 ext 111 Voice Mon-Fri (9am - 1pm)
(757) 671-3330 Fax